For info on how to find our streams, E-Mail Ben_RFC_1873@hotmail.co.uk.

Post Reply  Post Thread 

SPL Football news update
keltoi
S.P.L Moderator

Group: Moderators
SPL Football news update

17/1/06
Celtic and Scotland goalkeeper David Marshall has completed his loan move to Championship side Norwich until the end of the season.
The 21-year-old has started only two games this season as manager Gordon Strachan has favoured Polish keeper Artur Boruc as his number one.

"England is a great place to play football and I'm looking forward to it," Marshall told Norwich's website.

"Artur has done really great so my chances have been limited this season."

I grew up watching Peter Grant play for Celtic so I know how passionate he is David Marshall

"To get down here and hopefully get a few games under my belt is great and I want to repay the manager's faith he's showed in me so far," Marshall said.

Should Marshall have been alloed out on loan? what if Boric gets injured is there adequate cover? IMO he should not be allowed out on loan!!!

-------------------------------------------

Wigan boss Paul Jewell has hit out at Rangers' "derisory" 750,000 bid for Latics midfielder Lee McCulloch. ewell said Rangers' valuation of the 28-year-old was nowhere near what Wigan would need to let him leave the club. "the offer they made can only be described as derisory - in fact, it's insulting," said Jewell.

"We paid 700,000 for him when we were in the old Third Division. Since then he's become a Premiership player and a full international."

McCulloch, who signed a new three-year deal at the JJB Stadium in the summer, joined the Latics from Scottish side Motherwell for 700,000 in March 2001.

i reckon a bid of 1.5 to 2 milwill get mcculloch - he would be a good signing for rangers. if they spend that swould they be better trying to sign Scott Brown?

---------------------------------------

Hearts want to look at Ghanaian Laryea Kingston from Lokomotiv Moscow as they search for full-back cover.
"There are still a few things to work out before Laryea can join us," head coach Valdas Ivanauskas.

"We should know more by the end of the week but he's not on trial," added the manager who has lost Nerijus Barasa and Jose Goncalves to recent injuries.

And fellow defender Robbie Neilson is recovering from surgery on his knee cartilage and may miss up to a month.

01-18-2007 05:54 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
kaamil20
Live Football Junior Member

Group: Registered

RE: SPL Football news update

Share updates of new http://www.forumpakistan.com.pk/hockey-s...ts-f5.html . I am waiting.

http://www.ptv-sports.com.pk/
02-03-2017 10:45 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: