For info on how to find our streams, E-Mail Ben_RFC_1873@hotmail.co.uk.

Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

spreading the word!
mbs
S.P.L Moderator

Group: Moderators
RE: spreading the word!

Great to see iforaneye (great user name as well) in a top role. What changed you mind mate. Wast the promise of the CLK and the 100K/year?. Glad to see here, you do a top job. The forum will build slowly but surely and the chat is good already, great work again guys.

One suggestion, we need to cut out the pat on the back stuff (oh, great post mate) and get in some real argy bargy. A good start would be to hammer, and desrvedly so the england cricket team. Harmeet deserves a pounding for that display but no one is slagging him. Also, Ben deserves a gentler pounding (in case he bans us)  as the Gers are crap this year. The site is far too friendly my friend!! (sorry if this comes out twice)

01-04-2007 03:59 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Nick0219
Unregistered

Group: N/A

test to get points or what?

01-04-2007 04:08 AM
Quote this message in a reply
BenRFC
Unregistered

Group: N/A

Why is mbs' post in red?

01-04-2007 04:11 AM
Quote this message in a reply
mbs
S.P.L Moderator

I cant find ma posts guys. Are they that bad? Hope I dont owe you and LF$, am skint

01-04-2007 04:14 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
mbs
S.P.L Moderator

I sent a test post as I cant see anything i have written, except in the hi section. However, you guys must be able to see them. I am lost

01-04-2007 04:16 AM
Aceprint
Live Football Beginner

Group: Registered

Yes absolutely, it is a good suggestion to link with different social networking sites like myspace. Through this, many people will become familiar on this site in regards with this site.

seo services
06-15-2010 04:05 PM
Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: