For info on how to find our streams, E-Mail Ben_RFC_1873@hotmail.co.uk.

Pages (3): « First [1] 2 3 » Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Celtic V Rangers - Match Discussion
BenRFC
Unregistered

Group: N/A
Celtic V Rangers - Match Discussion

Rangers will travel to Celtic Park after their European tie with Osasuna an Celtic will host them after the Milan match.

Last time these sides met it ended 1-1 with Brahim Hemdani scoring a late equaliser. New Gers gaffer Walter Smith will be hoping for a win in his first return to "paradise" (emphasise inverted commas) and will be looking for another efficient performance like the one against Hibs.

Celtic manager Gordon Strachan will unfortunately have to look to Kenny Miller for goals after injury prone Jan Venegoor of Hesselink says he may miss the match.

The game will be live on Live-Football and bets are open for the match.

Discuss any of your thoughts here.

ENJOY!

03-06-2007 03:03 AM
Quote this message in a reply
cjkerr
Live Football Junior Member

Group: Registered
RE: Celtic V Rangers - Match Discussion

I think the gers have more to prove, so it will either be a win for the Gers or a well fought out draw, but cant see Celtic beating us just now as i think we are the better team at the moment

that should get the thread going!!!!!:cool:

03-06-2007 06:30 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
davieglasgow
Live Football Beginner

cant belive the other 2 comments, celtic park is paradise, and if u think rangers are better than celtic at the moment, you cant have seen celtic much, and i wonder what team you 2 support,

any way ,celtic are so far in front ,its not the end of the world if celtic lose but i dont think they will, i think celtic dont know how to lose plus the celtic fans at parkhead(paradise) are the best fans in the world and will spur them on to a 3-0 victory
its just a shame rangers got a win at hibs or the leauge would be win at the weekend too

03-06-2007 08:12 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
baz1888
Live Football Member

think celtic will win it by a goal, cant c us geting stuffed at home. hopefuly its a better game than the last few old firm games! they`v been poor latley.

03-06-2007 08:18 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
edddiec

I think a tight game but Celtic to win by a goal. Rangers are alot more solid recently but lack any real class. Celtic have naka and McGeady and that should make the difference. Although Rangers have improved alot I don't think Gers fans should get carried away. They were a long way down with PLG and it still is largly the same players. The addition of weir and Eheog is solid, no frills - but also no real class or quality.

I think alot will depend on the results in Europe that could give either team a big lift.

03-07-2007 02:45 AM
matthew dolan
I STINK

I have think Celtic have nothing to prove as they have won the league already.In November they were 18 points ahead and are still ahead by alot.Its been a one horse race all season.They have less of a chance of beating Celtic as they are going to lose to Osasuna.If they had a chanca at all

03-08-2007 05:30 AM
celticfanfaefoggie
Unregistered

Group: N/A

64 mins gone in rangers v osasuna

if rangers play like this on sunday it could be an embaresing score.
they are not at the races tonite!!!

my prediction is celtic 4 rangers 0

03-09-2007 07:27 AM
Quote this message in a reply
keltoi
S.P.L Moderator

Group: Moderators

celtic will win on sunday - my prediction is a 2 - 1 victory and will bet 150 lf on it - it will be a close game but celtic have alot more quality than rangers despite their recent upsurge in form.

03-09-2007 08:40 AM
priorpark
Live Football Member

after that performance tonight it hurts me to say this but i think celtic will win easily, as that was a shocking performance and we should have been well beaten and i think we are still a poor side.

03-09-2007 09:59 AM
foghorn leghorn

Game doesn't mean as much as it used to, maybe it's because Celtic fans expect to win these games. I think winning this game will mean more to rangers than Celtic. If Celtic get beat, so what, ok rangers will get a lift from winning, whereas if Celtic win I think it puts the boot right into rangers especially with the uefa cup game coming on Wed.
So I think the score will be 2-0 Celtic

03-10-2007 01:13 AM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Pages (3): « First [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: