Live-Football

Full Version: Man United v Bolton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Redcanuck
Great win for United. Looked fantastic in the first half. 3 Goals in eleven minutes killed the game off. Ronaldo looked incredible

Rooney's first goal was one of the nicest goals you will ever see. Ronaldo and Rooney looked of one mind, great two way passing.

Has to be one of the worst performances I have seen by Bolton. They just didn't show up, I would hate to be in their dressing room now listing to big Sam.

That penalty decision was bogus. A little touch on the shoulder and the ref gives a penalty. But it should have been saved, it was a poor attempt by Speed. Vander Sar would have had it. They need him back Kuszczak not bad but there is a difference when Vander Sar plays. Kuszczak doesn't control the box and is too indecisive for my liking.

But a great day 3 more points and one less game to play.
I expected it to a tight game but in the end it was a walk in park.Ronaldo is the best player in the world on form in the moment.Rooney aswell is playing good.As for Bolton thats the worst performance Ive seen from them
I also was worried as Bolton is a difficult team to break down and Chelsea had Sheff Utd,a sure three points.
Bolton never looked like the Bolton in the first half of the season so i was relieved to see United get the three points..
Having said that,United took their chances very well as to throwing away the chances in previous games.
Ronaldo was his brilliant self but the injuries keep piling up,now that Gary Neville has damaged ankle ligaments and out for up to three weeks.So that is a concern.
Let's hope middlesbrough play as they did today on MondayI wonder what sort of team the Gaffer will put out for that one on Monday
this was the Ronaldo show, he took the piss out of Bolton all of the game and was unlucky not to get on the score sheet.
i think he is the difference between top spot and second and would be a big loss if he left united in the summer.
Reference URL's