Live-Football

Full Version: Another new member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello boys and girls,

Just wanted to say hello to the forum and look forward to watching some quality live streams and quality discussions.

Go Gunners , Go Bolton

Redcanuck
Welcome to the site hope you enjoy your stay. Arsenal and Bolton supporters talk about split personalities.
well arsenal do find it hard to beat bolton most games!! which team is your 1st team pkamali
yep, that's me. I really a gunner at heart, but also follow one of Bolton's new players 'andranik teymourian'. I'd like to see him do well in the EPL.
celticfanfaefoggie
pkamali Wrote:

Hello boys and girls,

Just wanted to say hello to the forum and look forward to watching some quality live streams and quality discussions.

Go Gunners , Go Bolton

welcome mate im the resident sh!te speaker:D
Seconded!!! who else thinks foggie talks p!sh!!
Tasin
keltoi Wrote:

Seconded!!! who else thinks foggie talks p!sh!!

if evry 1 was on this thread now i think they will all agree with you, all 510 members

btw, how did you find out about us pkamali?
Cheers guys. I found the site from a link in uktv.zoomshare.com. But I see I will need to polish up queen's version of my English to stick with you guys. What does this mean " ...foggie talks p!sh!!"
BenRFC
It means that whatever the member "celticfanfaefoggie" says, dont waste your time reading it.
celticfanfaefoggie
BenRFC Wrote:

It means that whatever the member "celticfanfaefoggie" says, dont waste your time reading it.

:( am hurt with the comment's

<cryingmyeyesootsmiley>
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's