Live-Football

Full Version: Larrson's Goodbye To Old Trafford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tasin
Here we were hoping that Larssonís stay for Manchester United would be extended for another day (let alone another 2 months) so he could play in the Manchester United v Europe XI game, and now (for once) the advertisers have pulled off a smart move by including Larsson in the Europe XI squad instead.

Larsson will line up alongside players from Barcelona, Lyon, Liverpool and Real Madrid (surprisingly, no Bayern or Italian players called up yet) to play Manchester United at Old Trafford next week on 13th March.

Larsson didnít do much for Manchester United in his last few games but heís been a popular figure at Old Trafford with fans and teammates alike. Ferguson brought him in as striking cover (to keep Saha fresh for the last 10-15 games of the season) and as a positive influence on the training ground, and by all accounts the experiment has been hugely successful.
celticfanfaefoggie
Tasin Wrote:

Here we were hoping that Larssonís stay for Manchester United would be extended for another day (let alone another 2 months) so he could play in the Manchester United v Europe XI game, and now (for once) the advertisers have pulled off a smart move by including Larsson in the Europe XI squad instead.

Larsson will line up alongside players from Barcelona, Lyon, Liverpool and Real Madrid (surprisingly, no Bayern or Italian players called up yet) to play Manchester United at Old Trafford next week on 13th March.

Larsson didnít do much for Manchester United in his last few games but heís been a popular figure at Old Trafford with fans and teammates alike. Ferguson brought him in as striking cover (to keep Saha fresh for the last 10-15 games of the season) and as a positive influence on the training ground, and by all accounts the experiment has been hugely successful.

hail hail king henrick!!

he is the king of kings
Not the king of kings but a king
yes Larrson scores and Man U win What more can I ask for
man utd should have attempted to keep him as his goals would have been invaluable in the run in
Tasin
keltoi Wrote:

man utd should have attempted to keep him as his goals would have been invaluable in the run in

i wish they did coz know we dont have many strikers, larrson leaving on monday, rooney picking up another knock today, saha out for a month, solkjaer also out for a month, smith still not match fit, rossi on loan. I dont feel so comfortable ne more.
We will have to push Smithy upfront and perhaps Bring Dong into the first team
celticfanfaefoggie
besty Wrote:

We will have to push Smithy upfront and perhaps Bring Dong into the first team

sign big dion;)
i think that laarsson might do an incredible u turn and stay till the end of the season - hes done it b4 e.g played for sweden after resigning
Nick0219
gone! YES! Hopefully now United will SUCK!;) even tho he didn't do much for them,
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's